The WSO2 WSAS & WSO2 Carbon team is pleased to announce the release of
3.1.0-alpha1 of the Open Source WSO2 Web Services Application Server (WSAS).
WSAS 3.1.0-alpha1 release is available for download at .
1. Various bug fixes and enhancements to Apache Axis2, Apache Rampart,
Apache Sandesha2 & WSO2 Carbon
2. Architectural enhancements to WSO2 Carbon
3. Experimental Equinox P2 based provisioning support
How to Run
1. Extract the downloaded zip
2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder
3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
4. Point you browser to the URL https://localhost:9443/carbon/ 5. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password.
6. If you need to start the OSGi console with the server use the
property -DosgiConsole when starting the server
All known issues have been filed here . Please report any issues you
find as JIRA entries.