WebSphere MQ: Testing the proxy service [Doubt]

WebSphere MQ: Testing the proxy service [Doubt]

Indrajith Udayakumara

It says,

Open IBM Websphere MQ and publish a message to LocalQueue1

The message will be logged in the ESB Management console as well as the log file.

Where can I find this log file or the sent message ?

Re: WebSphere MQ: Testing the proxy service [Doubt]

Chanaka Fernando
Hi,

I am not sure about the use case which you are trying out. It is better if you can share more details. Anyway, you can find the log file of the WSO2 server at the following location.

ESB_HOME/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Indrajith Udayakumara <[hidden email]> wrote:

It says,

Open IBM Websphere MQ and publish a message to LocalQueue1

The message will be logged in the ESB Management console as well as the log file.

Where can I find this log file or the sent message ?

Thank you and Best Regards,
Chanaka Fernando
Senior Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com