Where is the code for filtering search results based on permissions

Where is the code for filtering search results based on permissions

Srinath Perera-3
Hi All;

For the document registry, I have setup a series of permissions and in
the resource browser, I can see only those resources defined by
permissions. However, when I search, some results that can be seen in
the browser are missing. I am trying to look in to more about this.
Does anyone know where the server side for the method
getAdvancedSearchResults(..)  is implemented and where the filtering
of search results based on permissions is done? Please let me know, so
I can dig in to the code to see what it does?

Thanks
Srinath