Why do we start C5 wso2servers by default in OSGI mode?

Why do we start C5 wso2servers by default in OSGI mode?

Ishara Cooray
Hi,
I noticed that WSO2 APIM Analytics server by default starts with osgi profile.
Is there any particular reason for this?
Isn't there any performance impact due to this?

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray
Associate Technical Lead
Mobile : +9477 262 9512
WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Re: Why do we start C5 wso2servers by default in OSGI mode?

Sajith Ariyarathna
AFAIK, enabling OSGi console doesn't hurt runtime performance of the product (at least in a significant way).
You can disable OSGi console via <CARBON_HOME>/conf/<RUNTIME>/osgi/launch.properties file. Set osgi.console=none

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 5:33 AM Ishara Cooray <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I noticed that WSO2 APIM Analytics server by default starts with osgi profile.
Is there any particular reason for this?
Isn't there any performance impact due to this?

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray
Associate Technical Lead
Mobile : +9477 262 9512