XSD/DTD Schemas for connector.xml and other WSO2 configuration file

XSD/DTD Schemas for connector.xml and other WSO2 configuration file

Thomas LEGRAND
Hello,

Where can I find the XSD/DTD XML schemas to write the configuration files, like connector.xml, component.xml for a connector and the Synapse sequences? Because I hate when Eclipse shows me red things whereas it is not needed (At that time, I write mostly the XML directly instead of using the designer (which is a little buggy, by the way :))).

Regards,

Thomas