free IDE for WSF-PHP?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

free IDE for WSF-PHP?

John Williams-28
What are the IDEs for  WSF-PHP?     free & enterprise editions?

(wsf-php client call to existing Axis2 (v1.5)/Java service)



 On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you have the WSDL for Java service, you can use wsdl2php to generate
> client code.
> Samisa...
>
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:17 AM, John Williams <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks in advance - I need to integrate two systems  -  the WS
>> consumer is wsf-php  and an existing WS supplier is Axis2/Java v1.5.
>> Can anyone share example code to create and launch a web service
>> requesst in php code on WSF to this Axis2/Java server v1.5 ?
>> Thanks!
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wsf-php-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
>
>
>
> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wsf-php-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
>
>

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: free IDE for WSF-PHP?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4


On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 1:34 AM, John Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
What are the IDEs for  WSF-PHP?     free & enterprise editions?

I have used Eclipse PHP. 
But we have never worked on an IDE extension for WSF/PHP per say. 

Samisa...
 

(wsf-php client call to existing Axis2 (v1.5)/Java service)



 On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you have the WSDL for Java service, you can use wsdl2php to generate
> client code.
> Samisa...
>
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:17 AM, John Williams <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks in advance - I need to integrate two systems  -  the WS
>> consumer is wsf-php  and an existing WS supplier is Axis2/Java v1.5.
>> Can anyone share example code to create and launch a web service
>> requesst in php code on WSF to this Axis2/Java server v1.5 ?
>> Thanks!
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wsf-php-user mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
>
>
>
> --
> Samisa Abeysinghe
> Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wsf-php-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
>
>

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user



--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: free IDE for WSF-PHP?

John Williams-28
No support of wsf-php in Carbon?   How good is wsdl2php? How could it be better?



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:56:26
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [wsf-php-user] free IDE for WSF-PHP?

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: free IDE for WSF-PHP?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4


On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:43 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
No support of wsf-php in Carbon?  

Carbon is our Java platform. However, we might front it with the management console.  
How good is wsdl2php?

It is mature and well tested, should work for any WSDL. 

Samisa...


_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: free IDE for WSF-PHP?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4


On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:43 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
No support of wsf-php in Carbon?  

Carbon is our Java platform. However, we might front it with the management console.  

Note that we have done a Carbon front end based admin console for WSF/C++. See http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/cpp

We plan to make it work with PHP as well. 

 
How good is wsdl2php?

It is mature and well tested, should work for any WSDL. 

We have an Eclipse  plugin for WSF/C++ - we plan to do the same for WSF/PHP as well. 

Samisa...


Samisa...




--
Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

_______________________________________________
Wsf-php-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wsf-php-user
Loading...