login into esb v.1.6 failed

Jens Goldhammer
Hello,

After starting the esb 1.6 I want to login into the admin console. I
press the send button, but nothing happens in the browser.
Is this problem known? I have seen no JIRA issue...

log-file of esb is attached.

environemnt:
Windows XP SP 2
Browser used are:
firefox 2.0.x (latest)
firefox 3b2
IE v. 7
I have set JAVA_HOME to jdk 1.5.

wso2-esb-process.zip (2K) Download Attachment

Re: login into esb v.1.6 failed

Ruwan Linton-3
Hi Jens,

It seems like a Java Script error in the console, because the log says
that user admin has logged in to the system :-( .

BTW: I hope you have used the username admin with password admin. Is
this first time you logged in to ESB?

Thanks,
Ruwan

Jens Goldhammer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After starting the esb 1.6 I want to login into the admin console. I
> press the send button, but nothing happens in the browser.
> Is this problem known? I have seen no JIRA issue...
>
> log-file of esb is attached.
>
> environemnt:
> Windows XP SP 2
> Browser used are:
> firefox 2.0.x (latest)
> firefox 3b2
> IE v. 7
> I have set JAVA_HOME to jdk 1.5.

Re: login into esb v.1.6 failed

asankha
Jens

Could you try Firefox 2 on Windows if you have that handy?... or another version of IE like IE 6?.. if you are seeing any script errors on the browser, please let us know

asankha

Jens Goldhammer wrote:
Hello,

After starting the esb 1.6 I want to login into the admin console. I press the send button, but nothing happens in the browser.
Is this problem known? I have seen no JIRA issue...

log-file of esb is attached.

environemnt:
Windows XP SP 2
Browser used are:
firefox 2.0.x (latest)
firefox 3b2
IE v. 7
I have set JAVA_HOME to jdk 1.5.

Re: login into esb v.1.6 failed

Jens Goldhammer
Hello Asankha,

thanks for your interest. It works now by deleting the old esb-folder
and unzip a new one. I have seen the error in the javascript console
(see previous messages), but I don?t know where it comes from :-) Maybe
I have modified a js-file, but I am not sure...

Jens