mtom attachments

12

mtom attachments

Fabian Panthen
Hello List,

I am using wsh/php in dynamic invocation mode.
Has anyone managed to get wsdl generation working with base65Binary/Mtom attachments?
Any hint towards a working example is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Fabian

Re: mtom attachments

Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar-2
Hi Fabian,

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I am using wsh/php in dynamic invocation mode.
> Has anyone managed to get wsdl generation working with base65Binary/Mtom attachments?

It should work without any issues. Are you having any problem? Please
can you give some more details about the problem?

Also, you can see the MTOM + WSDL Mode samples[1].

Regards,
Shankar

[1] https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsf/php/samples/wsdl_mode

> Any hint towards a working example is greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Fabian

S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

Re: mtom attachments

Fabian Panthen

when i try calling the samples with sopaUi i get no response and no output on the wsf log either that could lead me any further.

maybe i am just confused by the different examples.

is it necesssary to wrapp mtom content in a class called base64Binary?

does it only work with respinse and request objects given?

the deserialization script seems to show that properties HAVE to be value or value_encoded since that is the constant used, so the photo photo_encoded from one of the examples could not work.

Also I am trying to use automatic wsdl generation. Do you have an example that does that.
in the samples provided the wsdl allready exists.

Kindest regards,

Fabian

Am 14.04.2010 um 10:51 schrieb Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar:

> Hi Fabian,
>

> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> I am using wsh/php in dynamic invocation mode.
>> Has anyone managed to get wsdl generation working with base65Binary/Mtom attachments?
>

> It should work without any issues. Are you having any problem? Please
> can you give some more details about the problem?
>
> Also, you can see the MTOM + WSDL Mode samples[1].
>
> Regards,
> Shankar
>
> [1] https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsf/php/samples/wsdl_mode
>

>> Any hint towards a working example is greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Fabian

> S.Uthaiyashankar
> Software Architect
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"

annotations

Fabian Panthen
on the same note i am a little confused regarding the correct annotation syntax.

I have seen object base64Binary and (object)base64Binary

also some of the examples leave out the parameter name, i.e.

@var object base64Binary
public $value

as opposed to

@var object base64Binary $value
public $value

in the documentation I have so far not found described if and when the parameter name is needed in the annotation

kind regards

fabian

xmlmime

Fabian Panthen
Documentation also says I need to include the xmlmime schema, which I have seen no way of doing using dynamic invocation. It would mean i can either pass the path to it as an argument, it is included in the distribution, where I have so far not found it, or would be retrieved dynamically online.

Am I missing something?

Again let me rephrase:

I am not questioning whether it is somehow possible to send mtom attachments with wsf/php.

I am just wondering whether I can do it using dynamic invocation / wsdl generation or whether I should just stop trying to do that because that particular way is not working yet at the moment.

kindest regards,

fabian

php 2 wsdl

Fabian Panthen
basically what i am looking for would be a php 2 wsdl example, class based with mtom attachemtn in this page, which - by the way - is broken (clicking the generate button generates an error):

http://labs.wso2.org/wsf/php/php2wsdltool.php

I have found several posts in the forum of people looking for the same thing,
all with a lot of reads and not a single comment.

You guys are providing a great library for free and everybody appreciates that.
But if a claimed feature is not working properly yet it would be fair to your users to just simply say so openly and not have them waste their time trying to make it work.

Or maybe it is working and people are just missing an example of how to do it right.
That would be a great opportunity then for a comment on one of those threads by people going crazy trying to make this work.

Keep up the good work

fabian

Re: php 2 wsdl

Samisa Abeysinghe-4

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:
basically what i am looking for would be a php 2 wsdl example, class based with mtom attachemtn in this page, which - by the way - is broken (clicking the generate button generates an error):

It is not broken, rather it is not supported!

http://labs.wso2.org/wsf/php/php2wsdltool.php

I have found several posts in the forum of people looking for the same thing,
all with a lot of reads and not a single comment.

You guys are providing a great library for free and everybody appreciates that.
But if a claimed feature is not working properly yet it would be fair to your users to just simply say so openly and not have them waste their time trying to make it work.

Or maybe it is working and people are just missing an example of how to do it right.
That would be a great opportunity then for a comment on one of those threads by people going crazy trying to make this work.

Keep up the good work

fabian

Re: php 2 wsdl

Fabian Panthen

no - the page refered (http://labs.wso2.org/wsf/php/php2wsdltool.php) is broken.
selecting one of the examples and clicking the "generate" button, no mtom involved, does not generate a wsdl but an error. looks like a file referenced is missing or inaccessible.

[...]

thank you for clarifying that, even though other people at wso2 told me it was working.
i think the problem is in clearly refering to what is meant:

- mtom with wsf/php in some form of way is working

- wsdl generation (exposing an annotated class as a wsdl) does not seem to work

you say wsdl mode is not working.
does that mean the above, i.e. exposing a class a a wsdl,
or does it mean even with a hand-written wsdl provided as wsdl option it is not working.

again, i am using operations implemented in a class and am passing classes, operations, classmap options to WSService constructor.

kindest regards,

fabian

Again let me rephrase:

I am not questioning whether it is somehow possible to send mtom attachments with wsf/php.

I am just wondering whether I can do it using dynamic invocation / wsdl generation or whether I should just stop trying to do that because that particular way is not working yet at the moment.

kindest regards,

fabian

Re: xmlmime

Samisa Abeysinghe-4
WSDL Mode means by providing a WSDL file, you can invoke a service or provide a service, without having to construct the payload manually.

WSDL generation means, for a PHP service class, a WSDL will be auto generated.

For MTOM you have to use raw XML mode. So none of the above work for MTOM

Samisa...

Again let me rephrase:

I am not questioning whether it is somehow possible to send mtom attachments with wsf/php.

I am just wondering whether I can do it using dynamic invocation / wsdl generation or whether I should just stop trying to do that because that particular way is not working yet at the moment.

kindest regards,

fabian

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:

no - the page refered (http://labs.wso2.org/wsf/php/php2wsdltool.php) is broken.

I think labs is no longer online.

You get the tool in the distribution though.

Samisa...

[...]

unsubscribe

Schnable, Andrew

Unsubscribe.

Re: unsubscribe

Robert de Wilde

To be unsubscribed from this mailing list, please reply to this e-mail with your password in the body section.

LOL

(better don't!)

At 14-4-2010 17:01, Schnable, Andrew wrote:

Unsubscribe.

Re: php 2 wsdl

Sanjiva Weerawarana-2
I tried example1 when I first saw this mail (I had forgotten about this site) and it didn't work .. still doesn't.

Maybe some are working and others are not.

In any case, what are we doing about labs.wso2.org? I don't think we followed thru on the original vision behind it. The question is do we still intend to or is it time to retire it along with mooshup and esbsite?

Sanjiva.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
email: [hidden email]; phone: +1 408 754 7388 x51726; cell: +94 77 787 6880 | +1 650 265 8311
blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Re: php 2 wsdl

Fabian Panthen

this is what i get:

<b>
Warning
</b>
:  WSService::reply(wsf.php) [<a href='function.WSService-reply'>
function.WSService-reply
</a>
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>
/var/www/labs.wso2.org/wsdl_gen_tmp/users_service_code8.php
</b>
 on line <b>
39
</b>

doesnt look like a browser issue to me

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[hidden email]> wrote:
I tried example1 when I first saw this mail (I had forgotten about this site) and it didn't work .. still doesn't.

Maybe some are working and others are not.

In any case, what are we doing about labs.wso2.org? I don't think we followed thru on the original vision behind it. The question is do we still intend to or is it time to retire it along with mooshup and esbsite?

In sync with the policy we have been following, we can retire this. We ship the tool with the pack, so we do not really need this online.

We had the need for labs before the cloud era. But now that cloud stuff are there, we do not need this I guess.

Samisa...

[...]

maybe i dont understand right,
I ran wsdl2php.php on the comman line and all it generated was a scelleton for WSService construction.
I thought it would generate the classes. Did I use the wrong script?