multiple instances of esb

Jens Goldhammer
Hello,

I want to have multiple instances of the esb in one os environment
(windows xp) for test purposes.
I have changed the ports and it starts correctly, but is not possible to
make changes in both admin consoles at the same time.
If I have successfully logined at the first one and login with the
second one, the first session expires if you do any action in it. (see
screenshot!)

Any idea?
Thanks!
Jens

two_adminconsole_instances.jpg (255K) Download Attachment

Re: multiple instances of esb

Ruwan Linton-3
Jens,

Well, this is a known issue due to the transport scope calls that we do
to get the data to be presented in the admin console to the admin
services. Since this limitation is only for the development time and we
did not get any queries about this we did not tried to fix this.

Are you facing difficulties with this behavior? If so you may raise a
JIRA under WSO2 ESB JIRA.... :-)

Thanks,
Ruwan