null input stream from proxy service

aravinda777

Hi guys,

I have used the WSO2 ESB to create few simple proxy services to expose some internal web services to the external world.

These are exposed via https and have two-way-SSL enabled.

One of the proxy services does not work and gives a "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null." exception.

Would like to get your help on this. Not sure if the issue is with the client or in the way that I created the proxy service.

The WS client is the same I am using for the internal deployment (which is on Axis2). I am setting the keystore and truststore properties and setting the https end point in the constructor of the stub.

When I created the proxy service, I simply used a log In Sequence and left the rest in their default values.

The stack trace at the client is as follows:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming message is null.
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:72)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:353)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at com.test.ws.client.ConfigDataStub.getDates(ConfigDataStub.java:192)

Would appreciate your help to figure out the cause.

Thanks!
Aravinda