optimization for ws_get_*_from_file methods

optimization for ws_get_*_from_file methods

skarootz
Hi, I have been having a lot of problems trying to make my web service work with these methods

 $my_cert = ws_get_cert_from_file("../keys/my.cert");
 $my_key = ws_get_key_from_file("../keys/my.key");

It simply didn't work and the log only said that there was a problem reading certificates... after debugging C code I found that the library isn't working with Windows style line endings and my PEM files have been generated on windows... by now I had to change line endings using dos2unix but I took me two days to find it out... maybe you could add support for Windows style line endings...

The specific method I found problematic was:

oxs_util_get_newline_removed_string

around

  while(len > 0)
    {
        size_t i = 0;

        /* scan buffer until the next newline character and skip it */
        axis2_char_t *pos = (axis2_char_t*)strchr(input, '\n');
        if(pos)
        {
            i = pos - input;
        }
        else
        {
            i = len;
        }

where only \n is being processed and not \r

What do you say?

--
Jaime Hablutzel - 9-9956-3299

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)