problem in wso2 application

urstanu chaudhary
I am using wso2esb version 1.5.

in wso2 application when we access tasks then onclick of add button
there is javascript error on that page and it doesnt display that
page.it happens in IE browser.but in firefox there is no error.

and same thing happening in proxyservice.when you go in proxyservices
there is incoming messages and outgoing messages drop-down when you
click on those it shows drop-down

and in that select declared sequence(main,fault) it shows javascript
error in IE browser.

So,can you look into these issues.these issues are blocking me from
using ESB fully.

Re: problem in wso2 application

Paul Fremantle-2
Thanks for reporting this. I've raised it as a JIRA
You can track progress here:

https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ESBJAVA-366

Are you ok using Firefox as a workaround while we fix it?

Paul

urstanu chaudhary wrote:

> I am using wso2esb version 1.5.
>
> in wso2 application when we access tasks then onclick of add button
> there is javascript error on that page and it doesnt display that
> page.it happens in IE browser.but in firefox there is no error.
>
> and same thing happening in proxyservice.when you go in proxyservices
> there is incoming messages and outgoing messages drop-down when you
> click on those it shows drop-down
>
> and in that select declared sequence(main,fault) it shows javascript
> error in IE browser.
>

> So,can you look into these issues.these issues are blocking me from
> using ESB fully.
>
> Thanks

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

Office: +1 646 290 8050
Cell: +44 798 447 4618

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org

Re: problem in wso2 application

Ruwan Linton-3
Hi urstanu,

Due to the time limitations we had for the 1.5 release we couldn't test the
ESB on IE browser. We are trying our best to fix these issues for the next
release probably will be out mid of January.

Thanks for the valuable feedback on this. Can you please try to stick to
Firefox for the moment.

Thanks,
Ruwan

> in wso2 application when we access tasks then onclick of add button
> there is javascript error on that page and it doesnt display that
> page.it happens in IE browser.but in firefox there is no error.
>
> and same thing happening in proxyservice.when you go in proxyservices
> there is incoming messages and outgoing messages drop-down when you
> click on those it shows drop-down
>
> and in that select declared sequence(main,fault) it shows javascript
> error in IE browser.
>

> So,can you look into these issues.these issues are blocking me from
> using ESB fully.
>
> Thanks

> 11/22/2007 11:49 AM

Re: problem in wso2 application

Sanjiva Weerawarana-2
Ruwan, has this issue been fixed in the trunk? If so please point Urstanu
to the nightly build to try out too.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

Ruwan Linton wrote:

> Hi urstanu,
>
> Due to the time limitations we had for the 1.5 release we couldn't test
> the ESB on IE browser. We are trying our best to fix these issues for
> the next release probably will be out mid of January.
>
> Thanks for the valuable feedback on this. Can you please try to stick to
> Firefox for the moment.
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "urstanu chaudhary"
> <[hidden email]>

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
email: [hidden email]; cell: +1 650 265 8311 | +94 77 787 6880

"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."

Re: problem in wso2 application

Ruwan Linton-3
Not yet, I will fix the issue ASAP and let you know.

BTW: here is our nightly build URL - http://ww2.wso2.org/~builder/wso2esb/

Thanks,
Ruwan