savan_db_journal file

John Thorhauer
Hi,

On one of our servers there is a file, /tmp/savan_db_journal that is
getting written to about 24 times every 10 seconds.  Does anyone know
why that is and how I can turn it off?

Thanks,
John Thorhauer

Re: savan_db_journal file

Nandika Jayawardana
This file gets created from the savan module. If you are not useing any features associated with savan [ WS-Eventing ] you can simply remove that module from modules folder and the savan related services from the services folder.

Regards
Nandika

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM, John Thorhauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On one of our servers there is a file, /tmp/savan_db_journal that is
getting written to about 24 times every 10 seconds.  Does anyone know
why that is and how I can turn it off?

Thanks,
John Thorhauer

Nandika Jayawardana
Technical Lead and Project Manager, WSO2 Inc
www.wso2.com "Open Source SOA Company"