sts sample

Jonathan Gershater
 hi
in setting up the STS sample, there is a step that reads:

 "Upload sts-sample/conf/client.cert into the wso2wsas keystore using  the WSO2WSAS admin console."

 but it prompts for the keystore password.

 what is that password?

 thank you

 Jonathan

Re: sts sample

Nunny
Hi Jonathan,
      Keystore password of wso2wsas.jks is "wso2wsas".

thanks,
nandana

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 AM, Jonathan Gershater <[hidden email]> wrote:
 hi
in setting up the STS sample, there is a step that reads:

 "Upload sts-sample/conf/client.cert into the wso2wsas keystore using  the WSO2WSAS admin console."

 but it prompts for the keystore password.

 what is that password?

 thank you

 Jonathan

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org

Re: sts sample

Jonathan Gershater
i get a message

"Could not read private keys from keystore file. Invalid keystore format"

must I fill in something in the provider field???

On Dec 4, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya wrote:

Hi Jonathan,
      Keystore password of wso2wsas.jks is "wso2wsas".

thanks,
nandana

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 AM, Jonathan Gershater <[hidden email]> wrote:
 hi
in setting up the STS sample, there is a
 "Upload sts-sample/conf/client.cert into the wso2wsas keystore using  the WSO2WSAS admin console."

 but it prompts for the keystore password.

 what is that password?

 thank you

 Jonathan

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org

Jonathan Gershater
Desk: +1 (650) 320 9712
Cell: +1 (650) 303 1092

Jonathan Gershater.vcf (355 bytes) Download Attachment
Ugo

Re: sts sample

Ugo
Was this problem ever resolved? I am getting the same error message when trying the sts-sample on WSAS 2.3.

Thank you,
Ugo

<quote author="Jonathan Gershater">
> i get a message

> "Could not read private keys from keystore file. Invalid keystore  format"

Ugo

Re: sts sample

Ugo
Never mind. I just realized I was using the wrong upload operation.

Ugo

<quote author="Ugo">
Was this problem ever resolved? I am getting the same error message when trying the sts-sample on WSAS 2.3.

Thank you,
Ugo

Jonathan Gershater wrote
> i get a message

> "Could not read private keys from keystore file. Invalid keystore  format"

Re: sts sample

Afkham Azeez
The documentation should read
" Import sts-sample/conf/client.cert into the wso2wsas keystore using
the WSO2WSAS admin console."

not upload, in order to make  things a bit more clear

Azeez

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Ugo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Never mind. I just realized I was using the wrong upload operation.
>
> Ugo
>

> Was this problem ever resolved? I am getting the same error message when
> trying the sts-sample on WSAS 2.3.
>
> Thank you,
> Ugo
>

> Jonathan Gershater wrote:
>>
>>> i get a message
>>
>>> "Could not read private keys from keystore file. Invalid keystore
>>> format"

Afkham Azeez

Blog: http://afkham.org
Developer Portal: http://www.wso2.org
WSAS Blog: http://wso2wsas.blogspot.com
Company: http://wso2.com
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9  B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760