supporty of SAML?

John Williams-28
Does WSF-PHP support now, or is there a timeframe to support SAML?  If
so what version of SAML

Re: supporty of SAML?

Nandika Jayawardana
WSF/PHP does not support SAML. We do not have a timeframe for implementing SAML as well. However, WSF/C does have SAML  support.

Regards
Nandika

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 1:52 AM, John Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does WSF-PHP support now, or is there a timeframe to support SAML?  If
so what version of SAML

Nandika Jayawardana
Technical Lead and Project Manager,
WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com

Re: supporty of SAML?

caleb racey
If you are looking for open source saml support shibboleth http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/  is a mature highly used  option.  There is an extension for additional wssec functionality at http://asg.andrew.cmu.edu/shibboleth/

SimpleSAMLphp would also be an option http://rnd.feide.no/simplesamlphp