wsf-php call to Axis2 (v1.5)/Java service

wsf-php call to Axis2 (v1.5)/Java service

John Williams-28
Thanks in advance - I need to integrate two systems  -  the WS
consumer is wsf-php  and an existing WS supplier is Axis2/Java v1.5.
Can anyone share example code to create and launch a web service
requesst in php code on WSF to this Axis2/Java server v1.5 ?
Thanks!

Re: wsf-php call to Axis2 (v1.5)/Java service

Samisa Abeysinghe-4
If you have the WSDL for Java service, you can use wsdl2php to generate client code.

Samisa...

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:17 AM, John Williams <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks in advance - I need to integrate two systems  -  the WS
consumer is wsf-php  and an existing WS supplier is Axis2/Java v1.5.
Can anyone share example code to create and launch a web service
requesst in php code on WSF to this Axis2/Java server v1.5 ?
Thanks!

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

http://wso2.com/ - "lean . enterprise . middleware"